Tuesday, April 16, 2013

A Year? Really?!?

I can't believe that it's really been so long since I've posted. I guess I just didn't have anything to say. >.< In that time I've gotten a new place--an apartment that I like loads more than I ever liked my house, a nice rejection letter on Viral rEvolution (meh) and not much else. I've posted a few haiku on Twitter (and will do more as they're actually kinda fun) and in the process realized that some of my fave actors (I'm looking at you John Barrowman) are totally addicted to the service, but in a fun way for fans. (There was this lovely video they made --in a bathroom of all places--where a few of the actors from Arrow sang a bit from Grease.) Watch the Twitter feed assuming that it works, of course. I'm currently without a PC and do everything from my iPad, so I can't drag it down to where I want it, but that's a minor thing.

By the by, if you're not watching Arrow on the CW hit up Amazon to get the back episodes right now! It'll be back with the last 4 episodes of the season (they've ordered Season Two so do your happy dance!) next Wednesday. Not tomorrow, sadly. Next Wednesday. 7pm Central in the US. Watch it!

Oh, you A Girl and Her Fed  fans take note, K.B. Spangler has her first book out!  It's called Digital Divide and is set during the 5 year gap between the Agents going public and Congress finally getting its crap together and acknowledging OACET as an official government agency.  The books (and there are going to be 4 more) focus on Rachel Peng (aka Penguin to her friends) the Agent who went blind staring at the sun and whose implant compensated in the most dramatic way.  She's OACET's liaison with D.C.'s Metro Police, so the book is a sort of SF/Mystery hybrid of the best sort.  It's only 5 bucks, so you really have no excuse not to check it out.

I'll try to post more often.  I also have cat videos on Vine.  I'm crysthecat both there and on Twitter.  I have decided that as part of my get back in shape routine that I'm going to re-watch Arrow while on the elliptical then, after my shower, sit down and write a series of haiku about each one.  I'll post them here as well as on Twitter.  When I run out of Arrow, I'l pick something else and do the same.  We'll see how it goes.  Unfortunately, the exercise room is far enough away that I can't pick up my wifi and thus can't use Netflix for this project.  That will limit things to what I already own and can afford to buy.

No comments:

Post a Comment