Friday, October 28, 2011

Let There Be Pirates!



I've pretty much given up on the Yonaguni story. It just refused to go anywhere. Horror is officially not my genre.  Instead I've been editing Viral r/Evolution and Capriciousness' New PaN.  I've added quite a bit to the end of Capriciousness and therein lie the pirates. ^^  I've got to keep it under 10k for the International Aeon Award, but that shouldn't be too hard.  I have about 6k right now and my main character (Erin) is getting all settled into his new life on board (he's a flirtatious thing ^^).  It's going to be good.  I just need to wrap it up in the next week or so, force feed it to my friend for critique then pay the 7 Euro entry fee.  I hope to have Viral's edits done in the next few days, then I'll be sending it off for its first rejection letter. >.<  I shouldn't say that, but let's face it, it's a bit long.  I like it, but I fear getting lots of tl;dr type comments from people...actually I already have! *sigh*  But, but, but, it's all necessary! *sob*

I still think Capriciousness may yet turn into a book.  We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment