Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Capriciousness' New PaN

Done.  8 pages (12pt Times New Roman, double spaced as always) and 2785 words.

Obviously there will be rewrites and edits, though in many ways this is already a third draft.  The question for my readers (some of whom occasionally actually bother to read for me ;_;) will be, is this enough, or does it need another scene?  It's basically just an interview for the airship Capriciousness' Pilot and Navigator position.  Sounds dull, right?  But it's the society that's inherent in the attitudes of the two people that make it different.  I'm going to start drafting out another story in this world.  I may well end up with what amounts to a serial novel, with lots of short stories that flow one into the next.  I think that would be awesome.

Right now, though.  I'm going to step back from it and work on editing that other story.  The working title is From Victim to Apprentice, which sucks.  First thing is to come up with a better title, then I'll get to work on edits (which for me amounts to rewriting).

No comments:

Post a Comment