Thursday, September 29, 2011

Grrr

I've gone from this....
...to this.

Why? Because USPS is a tease.  The tracking has said I'd get my new netbook today...until today came and now they say it will be tomorrow.  Somehow it took it 6 hrs to make a 1.5 hr journey.  Now I work in distribution, so I understand...really.  It's just that they went and got my hopes up. *pout*  The worst part is that my work week starts tonight at midnight for my half shift (6 hours as opposed to the 12 I work Fri-Sun), so I would have had time to mess around with it if it came today.  When it comes tomorrow, I will be asleep (or should be).  I know full well that I'll be up and messing around with it before work. *sigh*

All that being said, I should finally go to sleep instead of staying awake waiting for something that's not going to show.  I do still have work tonight.  I'm going to throw my work clothes in the wash and do just that.

No comments:

Post a Comment