Wednesday, September 28, 2011

More on Yonaguni

It's official.  My brain is fried.  Too. Much. Information.  But oooh, the possibilities here.  Do I attack it from the ancient past or from the point of view of an archeologist who gets drawn into an underwater  world of DOOM?  *snort, giggle*  Was it built by humans?  Aliens?  Dragons?  There is always the tale of the Water Dragon's underwater palace...need to find it, but I think I only have it in Japanese and I am way too brain fried for that right now.  I am now going to eat a bit and vegetate whilst I process all the information I've taken in today.

I swear that I've already written more pages of notes on the facts of the place than I'm allowed for the fiction, but you gotta build your fiction on a sound base.  Reality doesn't have to be believable.  You have to give your fiction readers something to believe in before you can start messing with them.  That's why truth is always stranger than fiction.

Oooh, just found old episodes from the History Channel that have bits about Yonaguni in them.  Darn.  I'll watch one while I eat. I love the History Channel. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment